A World of Bamboo is an Australian family owned and operated company, specialising in the importation of the unique fibre, ‘bamboo’ where we source the best bamboo products for the Australian market. We carry a unique range of bamboo clothing, bamboo linen, giftware and other bamboo products that are available to both retail and wholesale customers at extremely affordable prices. In saying that, our range is expanding each season bringing fresh and innovative products due to high demand and numerous benefits of our bamboo products.
This organically grown fibre is a natural and highly sustainable resource that is both eco-friendly to our environment and population. That being said, it has a number of benefits enhancing our health which is a reflection on how bamboo itself is an extremely versatile resource. Bamboo is an eco-friendly solution to many modern requirements and that is why we are so passionate about our products and promoting an ethical and healthy lifestyle.
What is important to us
At A World of Bamboo our mission is to promote and sell the best quality bamboo products to environmentally aware consumers that enables our customers to make eco-friendly choices. We do not sell inferior bamboo products as we are passionate about providing quality, comfort and long lasting products. Our clients and suppliers are a fundamental aspect of our business, not only are they extremely important to us but we always endeavour in creating personal and honest relationships with each individual client that is a reflection of our work ethics and products. At A World of Bamboo we can confidently say that we provide not only the finest products but also premium services, and in return we know that our cliental are always pleased and fullfilled with their experiences at A World of Bamboo. And for us this is an extremely rewarding feeling!
The Benefits of Bamboo
As already mentioned there are a number of benefits that bamboo provides to our plantet. Here is a list of just some of benefits of this miracle fibre;
- Natural and chemical free
- Hypoallergenic and hygenienic meaning it doesn’t irritate the skin and is perfect for sensitive skins
- Antibacterial-stays fresh and oudour free longer
- Breathable and thermo regulating-enabling you to feel cool in summer and warm in winter
- Extraordinarily soft, silky and luxurious and highly durable allowing the user to experience utmost comfort for a greater period
- More absorbent than cotton-helps to draw moisture away from the skin and has an anti-static nature meaning it doesn’t cling
- Sustainable-being one of the fastest growing plants in the world that does not need fertilizers or pesticides since bamboo is a naturally prolific and resilient plant
- Eco-friendly-bamboo requires no chemicals, very little water to grow, absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than either cotton or timber AND releases more oxygen into the environment which enhances air quality and will help in the fight against global warming
- Biogradable- a more planet-friendly product that will simply return to mother nature
At A World of Bamboo, we pride ourselves on our customer service and our great products and hope that you too can experience this journey to better health and help create a healthier planet
Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org